Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. First of all lets thanks to almighty God for every blessing given to us, especially health and chance, so that we meet in this beautiful occasion. In this occasion I would like to tell you the story of Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
I choose this story because I like the friendship among them, even I hardly found this kind of friendship up to know.. To know their friendship was, let me tell you the story.

“Snow White and the seven Dwarfs”
Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess called Snow White. Her mother died and the father the king married again. The new queen hated Snow White. She was jealous of the princes beauty She always asked her magic mirror

Queen :“Hi magic mirror who is the fairies in the world?”
Magic Mirror :”Of course you are my queen.
Queen :“Ha..ha..ha…., I ‘m the most beautiful lady in the world.
“Nobody’s beautiful but me..
“Look at here, I ‘m the most beautiful lady in the world, am I?”
Magic Mirror :”Yes, you are right, my madam.

One day there was a handsome prince, He like to purpose Snow White to his wife
Knowing about this, the queen was quite furious. Then she asked the magic mirror the same questions

Queen :“Hi magic mirror who is the fairies of all?”
Magic Mirror :“Snow White. Yeeaaa Snow White madam,
Snow White is the fairies of all.

Then she was very angry. In her rage she shouted to her hunter
Queen :“Hunter … hunter… come here. Take Snow White to the wood
“Kill her and bring her heart to me”

Then the hunter took Snow White to the wood. He was just to fulfill his duties.
On the way to the wood , he fell to his knees.

Hunter :“Excuse me princess,
Snow White :“Yes, something wrong Hunter?
Hunter :”I’m sorry princess…I do I’m very sorry. Please forgive me. The queen
asked me to kill you. And bring your heart to her. I can’t do it.”
I’m sorry princess, run away to the wood and never return.

Then Snow White ran to the wood. She so frightened and shouted. She cried and cried for helps but nobody came to her.
Meanwhile in the diamond mind, the draft had finished working, they were on their way home. When they arrived, they surprised to see in the cottage.

When they were in the bedroom, they saw a very pretty girl l lying on one bed.
Happy :“Beautiful girl,… beautiful girl, wake up. Wake up”
“Who are you beautiful girl? Why are you sleeping on my bed?

Snow White :“I’m Snow White. I just came from very far.
“Is it your home?”
Happy :”You are right, pretty girl. I’m Happy, and they are Sleepy, Sneezy,
Grumpy, Dumpy, Pasful, and
Doc. We are family”

Hunter :“Dear queen , I’ve done to do. .
Queen :”Have you done it well?”
Hunter : Yes, madam
To prove news, she asked her magic mirror
Queen :“Hi magic mirror who is the fairies of all?”
Magic Mirror :”Snow White, yeea Snow White is the fairies of all
Look at here.”
The queen saw Snow White in the cottage with the seven drafts.
She was very angry
Then the next day she went to the wood. She appeared in the cottage when the draft were working. And then she met Snow White

Queen :“Good morning beautiful girl…I’m mbok Rondo. I live in this wood.
I passed here to my way home. I have some apples.
Would you please to have one, dear?” I’ll be very happy if you like it.
Snow White :“Thank you ma’am, It’s very kind of you.

But Snow White didn’t realize, that the apple was ……………….
When Snow White bit it, she was unconscious.

When the dwarfs came, they saw the princess lying on the floor
They decide to lie her in the glass coffin.

In the other palace, the prince knew
He decided to look for her in the wood. He found Snow White lying on the glass coffin
He open the lid, bend over, and kiss her. Only true loved kiss could awaken Snow White.
Slowly Snow White opened her eyes

Snow White :“Oh where am I? Who are you?
Prince :”Don’t worry princess, I come here to awaken you, because I love you
princess. Will you marry me?

The princess actually have been falling in love
Prince :“Don’t worry princess, You have been sleeping for along time.

Without wasting any time, the princess …………….
Then they live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment